Be our guest whether you find yourself in Kingsville or on Pelee Island.
Our Kingsville Winery location is in the heart of the village of Kingsville with amazing local restaurants, unique shops and seasonal farm stands.
Pelee Island is home to our 700+ acre farm in Canada’s warmest grape growing region with a winemaking history dating back more than 150 years. Our Winery Pavilion invites you to island time surrounded by vineyards and the shores of Lake Erie with treats from our Deli Hut that pair perfectly with the chill vibe.
History, sustainability and sense of place permeate all we do at Pelee Island Winery. Beginning with the first plantings of grapes for wine on Pelee Island in 1854 to our present day 700+ acres, this southernmost Canadian jewel is a natural habitat for Vinifera grape growing.
From the first international accolades awarded at Paris World Fair 1878, to recent prestigious international awards, we continue to share with the world the unique terroir of the Canadian South Islands sub-appellation through Vinifera varietals such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris and Merlot.
Crafted from vine to wine by a winemaking and viticultural team devoted to quality and authenticity, it is our pleasure to share our passion for wine and our region with you in every glass.
Pelee Island Winery Team
455 Seacliff Drive
KINGSVILLE RETAIL BOUTIQUE & Curbside Pickup
The one on the Mainland!
Monday to Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
Kingsville Wine Tasting on the Patio
Wine Tastings may be booked 11am to 5pm Monday through Saturday and 11am to 4pm on Sunday.
We recommend calling for reservations to guarantee availability book online:
PELEE ISLAND WINERY PAVILION
The one on the Island!
- Wine Tasting with Charcuterie Box for 2 ($25.95) will be offered to be enjoyed during an hour-long seating on our Upper Deck or Wine Garden. Additional wine by the glass or bottle will not be available for consumption during this time. Wine by the bottle may be purchased to take away.
- Larger groups will be divided into groups of 4 with a maximum of 8 people per half hour booking.
- Please contact our Pelee Island Winery Pavilion directly by telephone at 519-724-2469 for our current tasting appointment availability book online:
- Wine Tastings may be booked 11am to 3pm. from Thursday through Monday. The Pelee Island Winery Pavilion will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- At this time, we will not be resuming winery tours and the Pavilion BBQs are not available for public use at this time.
- We suggest booking your Owen Sound Transportation ferry to Pelee Island upon your decision to visit.
- Pick Up Purchases will to be offered Thursday through Monday 11am to 4pm. Orders may be placed by calling 519-724-2469. Current Wine Cellar List may be found here.