Located in Niagara’s Short Hills Bench appellation, Henry of Pelham Family Estate Winery is owned and operated by brothers Paul, Matthew, and Daniel Speck. Featuring the original buildings of the Speck family’s forefathers, and a state-of-the-art wine production facility, Henry of Pelham offers a portfolio that’s as rich as its history.
Enjoy the vineyard views while sipping on a selection of our 100% Estate grown wines paired with buttery popcorn.
- Retail Store Hours: 7 days a week from 11a.m.- 5p.m.
- Walk-in Tasting Hours: 7 days a week from 12p.m. – 4p.m. (No reservations required)
- Private Tours: Available on Saturdays & Sundays at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Reservations required. Book here.
- Coach House Café Hours: Thursday-Monday from 12p.m. – 4p.m. (No reservations required)
- In the case of inclement weather, please call ahead to make sure our Coach House Café is open at 905-641-6970.
Check out our current Special Offers and Sales here.
1469 Pelham Road
11am-5pm, 7 days a week.