604 wine samples from 36 countries were tasted. The judges tasted in accordance with the International rules, and they strictly followed Quality Assurance procedures. 25 percent of the judges were from outside France. After three days of judging, the panels awarded medals to 196, on 604 wines entered.
Ontario VQA wines were awarded the following:
- Two Sisters Vineyards 2018 Chardonnay, VQA Niagara Peninsula – Gold
- G. Marquis 2019Chardonnay The Silver Line, VQA Niagara on the Lake – Gold
- Pelee Island Winery 2017 Vinedressers Chardonnay, VQA South Islands – Silver
- Westcott Vineyards 2019 Reserve Chardonnay, VQA Vinemount Ridge – Silver
- Strewn Winery 2018 Terroir Chardonnay Canadian Oak, VQA Niagara Peninsula – Silver