From humble beginnings, this conference (TEXSOM) has become the leading sommelier conference in the world and draws nearly 1,300 of the wine industry’s most influential leaders to Dallas each year.
The TEXSOM International Wine Awards arranges award entries by category of beverage, place of origin, and type. The final list of all winners includes: Judges’ Selections, Traditional Method Sparkling Wines, Other Sparkling Wines, Fortified (Dry and Sweet), Sake, White Wines, Rosé and Blush Wines, Red Wines, Ciders, and Fruit, Flavored and Honey Wines. Entries in the TEXSOM International Wine Awards are blind-tasted and judged by 60-70 internationally renowned tastemakers from six countries, including Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine, and other category experts.
- 13th Street Winery June’s Vineyard Chardonnay 2016 – Bronze
- Pillitteri Estates Winery Reserve Cabernet Franc Icewine 2015 – Silver
- Pillitteri Estates Winery Cabernet Franc 2013 – Silver
- Pillitteri Estates Winery Exclamation, Cellar Series Reserve Merlot 2012 – Bronze
- Pillitteri Estates Winery Vidal Icewine 2014 – Judges Selection Award Country – Other New World White