Near the beaches of Grand Bend on Lake Huron, and located in the rural essence of Huron County, is Ontario’s newest wine region. Dark Horse Estate Winery features a 31,000-sq.-ft. facility with state-of-the-art winemaking technology, exceptional vineyards, patio, VIP reception area and full-service meeting/banquet space. Winemakers Marc Pistor and Fred Di Profi o specialize in producing rich, flavourful and fruit-driven wines from Ontario’s classic red and white varietals.
We are currently offering a free delivery program, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Order through store.dhew.ca
- On shopping cart page, write delivery address in the special instructions box.
- Select “pick up at Dark Horse Estate Winery”
• 4 Bottle Minimum
• Brash & Sinful included
• Orders must be made by 8pm, on the day before delivery
• Must be home for delivery, to verify legal drinking age.
* There will be no contact between driver and recipient
Tuesday: Sarnia & Surrounding Areas (including Strathroy)
Wednesday: London & Stratford Area
Thursday, North of the winery (extending to Kincardine)
*Deliveries to Grand Bend & Exeter will happen throughout the week
*Delivery Schedule is subject to change.
70665 B Line
Please visit our website
October – May
Saturday 11 am – 5 pm
Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
Private bookings made by appointment.