Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery
3210 Staff Avenue
Jordan (Lincoln) L0R 1S0
March 01, 2021
The Instant Easter 2021 Six Pack is here!
- 2020 The Lenny Pinot Grigio (brand new release! Dry, layered, intriguing! A Grigio with heft!)
- 2018 Elisha’s Chardonnay (new release! Steely, fresh, just a kiss of oak)
- 2017 Fancy Farm Girl Frivolous White (semi-dry Riesling, fruit-forward and friendly)
- 2019 Bank Barn Baco Noir (unoaked red, super soft, lusciousl and berry-full, GREAT with ham, or eggs Benny)
- 2019 Split Rail Gamay Noir (new release! Soft tannins, subtle spice, fresh berries—so good with lamb!)
- 2018 Fancy Farm Girl Flamboyant Red (Bordeaux style blend of Cab Franc, Cab Sauv and Merlot. Medium-bodied, dry, with red currant and cherry top notes, rounded out on the mid-palate with deeper blackberry and a wisp of cedar.)
- a booklet of Sue-Ann’s favourite recipes to pair with the wines on Easter weekend!
$130.70, includes shipping in ON! Or, hop on in to the winery to pick one up in person. Open Monday-Saturday, 10-6.