Windrush Estate Winery
3100 Concession Road 3 Adjala, RR 1
Palgrave L0N 1P0
September 23, 2021
At Windrush Estate Winery in beautiful Hockley Valley, you begin your self-guided road trip for a special experience in Simcoe County.
Only 60 minutes from Toronto, you start with Jonathan Boyle, Chief Winemaker at Windrush.
Then you enjoy self-guided car visits to your choice of:
- Sheldon Creek Farms natural dairy https://www.sheldoncreekdairy.ca
- Breedon’s Maple Sugar shack https://www.breedonsmaplesyrup.com
- Beattie’s Vodka Distillery https://beattiesdistillers.com
- Museum-On-The-Boyne https://www.newtecumseth.ca/en/parks-recreation-and-culture/museum-on-the-boyne.aspx
- The vintage South Simcoe Railway http://www.southsimcoerailway.ca
- Dining at ‘Taste of Freedom’ in Tottenham http://tasteoffreedominn.com
- Bailey Creek Pumpkins, Loretto https://goo.gl/maps/2o1eat6XeEW1okKh8
To book your Simcoe Tour, call Marilyn at 905-729-0060 x 228 or email email@example.com
LOCAL DINING AND PLACES OF INTEREST
We created a map of our local area, this is free for everyone to use! We included places to shop and dine, as well as places of interest. We hope you enjoy your tour!