Lakeview Wine Co.
1067 Niagara Stone Road
Niagara-on-the-Lake L0S 1J0
July 28, 2019
12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us at Lakeview Wine Co. on July 28, 2019 for the battle of Sangria’s! Participate in the sampling and voting process for the best Sangria recipe of Summer 2019 which will be featured in the winery in August!
Admission: Includes sampling of 4 contest sangrias, 1 ticket to the sangria bar, light snacks and sangria presentation from our wine expert. $15 prior to day of event ($10 for Wine Club members)
Submit your favourite sangria recipe via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have your recipe chosen to compete at Sangria Fest on July 28th
1. Individuals who wish to participate must email their contest entry to email@example.com by Monday July 22nd.
2. Selected recipes will be made by winery staff using a Lakeview wine that aligns most appropriate to the recipe
3. Recipes may not include additional alcohol aside from wine (e.g. liquors)
4. The individuals who’s recipes are selected will be contacted to be featured at the event and will receive a prize for being a “finalist”
5. Winner of Sangria Fest will have their sangria featured for a full weekend at the winery in August, have their recipe advertised on social media, and will win the grand prize (valued at $100)
1. Guests on event day will have the opportunity to sample the four contest sangrias.
2. Once guests are finished sampling, they will be directed to a ballot station where they rank each sangria from 1 to 4.
3. Voting will run until 5:00pm, staff will collect all ballots and tally the results. At 5:15pm the results will be announced and contestants will be invited to collect their prizes.